INDIVIDUAL YOGA PRACTICE PLAN
We know yoga only works when we actually do it.
Developing regularity with our practice can be challenging at times.
I think we have all experienced that.
This is where I can be of assistance to you.
Let’s do this together.
Nourish yourself with the gift of self-care.
Cultivating space and time for you and your practice.
Start your regular yoga and meditation routine,
start your journey of transformation here.
We work together to create your individual yoga plan.
This will focus on what you would like to learn, refine or deepen.
It can focus on
– areas you would like to develop and need support with
– improving your physical strength and balance
– working on nervous system resilience
– seeking reduction in the symptoms of anxiety
– learning practices to calm your nervous system
– and so much more
Or if you are experiencing physical restrictions
– we find ways to adopt your practice
– learn and introduce modifications specific to you
so you feel confident that you can start / continue your practice safely
Whatever it is, I can work with you to plan your individualised yoga practice.
Sessions can include:
– body postures, asanas
– breathing practices, pranayamas
– hand gestures, mudras
– affirmation, sankalpa
Together we create a nourishing yoga practice for you to use in the luxury of your own time.
You will feel confident that you are on a path of supporting yourself with the practice of yoga.
Allow me to assist you to strengthen your path to your inner sanctuary in a way that feels authentic to you.
How exciting, the ultimate gift to yourself.
– If you have worked with me before
If you have participated in my group classes or have done one-on-one sessions with me, online or face to face, we can start straight away.
Please book your session below.
– New to working with me
If we have not worked together I recommend to start with booking in for two or three private one-on-one yoga sessions.
That way we can meet, get to know each other a little, know that we like working together, and most importantly I can begin to get a picture of where you are at.
I will then be in a position to advise and guide you safely.
Included in your individual practice plan:
– 20 minute conversation, (online / phone)
– comprehensive questionnaire for you to fill in
– preliminary practice plan
– first meeting, 75 to 90 minutes (online / in person)
– fine tuned practice plan in PDF form
– follow up meeting, 75 to 90 minutes
– finalised practice plan in PDF form, ready for you to print
Please read and understand the terms and conditions under which Amalin Yoga conducts all its dealings with you that can be found in the Terms and Conditions.