yoga classes live online
The upcoming live online yoga courses run from the first week in February to the first week in April 2023.
You have the choice of three different levels or styles.
– Coming Home,
Wednesday, 4.15 pm to 5.30 pm
Thursday, 7.45 pm to 9 pm
– Diving Deeper, Wednesday, 6 pm to 7.15 pm
– Journeying Inwards, Friday, 9 am to 10.15 am
In the Coming Home, a gentle class, we explore connecting with a slower pace, while still working on strength, balance and flexibility. Through a focus on conscious movement we allow ourselves to move into the calm side of our nervous system.
The Diving Deeper, a progressive class, is an invitation to deepen our experience of yoga in a supportive and nurturing atmosphere. We explore more advanced practices.
Journeying Inwards is a mix of Hatha and Yin Yoga. It is an invitation to explore different elements of yoga. It is an inwardly focused class where we direct the awareness on the subtle body giving you a chance to reflect inwards. We interweave hand gestures, Mudras, and acupressure points.
– body postures, asanas
– breathing practices, pranayama
– & finish with a guided meditation
– moving mindfully with breath awareness
– building physical strength & inner awareness
– using the breath & other techniques to skilfully balance & support our nervous system
– relaxing deeply with a guided meditation
– building muscle & bone strength
– leaving body, mind & nervous system deeply relaxed & feeling nourished
– promoting a sense of calmness & experience of inner peace
– learning skills to look after our nervous system
– developing inner resilience, strength & balance
– restoring the ability to feel more grounded & as a consequence more joyful
The classes are held live online, they are fully interactive. I am able to guide you through the practices and give you feedback.
Please book your spot below. You can join at any time depending on availability.
I am very much looking forward to welcoming you.
All class times mentioned are Sydney, Australian Eastern Daylight, times (AEDT) please convert your time zone here.