Yoga in Castlemaine
The upcoming face to face yoga course starts on the 7. October and runs to the 16. December 2022.
In the yoga classes we are actively developing our inner wellbeing with yoga and meditation practices to support us and our nervous system.
the classes are:
on Friday mornings from 11 am to 12.15 pm
at Over the Moon Yoga Studios, 9 Templeton Street, Castlemaine.
We focus on moving the awareness inwards, calming & supporting our nervous system.
suitable for anyone who:
– enjoys a thoughtful yoga practice
– wants to learn how to support themselves in times of stress & anxiety with yoga / meditation practices
– likes to explore different techniques to do this with
– wishes to experience yoga / meditation that feels nurturing, for the body & the nervous system
The course is accessible to all levels
in each class we practise:
– body postures, asanas
– breathing practices, pranayama
– & finish with a guided meditation
we focus on:
– moving mindfully with breath awareness
– building physical strength & inner awareness
– using the breath & other techniques to skilfully balance & calm our nervous system
– relaxing deeply with a guided yoga nidra meditation
the benefits are:
– building muscle & bone strength
– leaving body, mind & nervous system deeply relaxed & feeling nourished
– promoting a sense of calmness & experience of inner peace
– learning skills to look after our nervous system
– developing inner resilience
– restoring the ability to feel more grounded & as a consequence more joyful
I am very much looking forward to welcome you. Join to take care of your inner self, build strength and resilience; and find peace and calm within.
You can book your spot below. You can join at any time depending on availability.
You will need to supply your own yoga mat.
– Enrolment in the course is subject to you completing a Medical Condition and Waiver of Liability form, which will be send to you after you have made your payment. You can make yourself familiar with the questions you will need to answer in the example form here.
– If you miss a face to face class you can make it up by joining one of my live online classes of your choice during the same term. Simply let me know and I will send you the link.
– If Covid regulations change and Over the Moon Yoga studios become temporarily unavailable for us to use, this class will transition online for that time.
For further information please read and understand the terms and conditions under which Amalin Yoga conducts all its dealings with you that can be found in the Terms and Conditions. By enrolling in any course you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions and Waiver of Liability as there set out.