Terms and Conditions
By booking into a class, course, workshop, personalised practice plan, or other event you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions, “I” “my” “we” “us” and “our” refers to Iris Fischer trading as ‘Amalin Yoga’ ABN 49230795834, and its servants and agents.
Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s and services is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and while we will publish the changes on the website and endeavour to draw readers’ attention thereto, your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended.
– All prices are listed and processed in Australian Dollars (AUD).
– We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current and reserve the right to change prices at any time without notice.
– All prices and invoices are prepared on an E. & O. E. (errors and omissions excepted) basis. Any misprint in pricing will not be honoured.
Online classes and courses
– Any purchases for online classes and courses can only be used in online classes in the term for which they were purchased and are non-transferable and not refundable.
– If you enrol in a course expressed to be ‘Term Commitment’, then weekly classes must be used during the term for which they were purchased. Missed classes can be made up during that same term in other online courses.
– If you enrol in a course expressed to be ‘Practise Package’, then you have access to all online classes in the Practise Package for four consecutive weeks during the term for which they were purchased. All Practise Packages activate on the date of first class attended in the term for which they were purchased and end three weeks later.
– If you enrol in a course expressed to be ‘Casual Classes‘, then you have access to any four online classes within the term for which they were purchased. Casual Classes can be used across all online courses during the term.
Face to Face courses
– All face to face courses need to be pre-booked and paid for in full in advance.
– All purchases are only valid for the term for which they were purchased and cannot be transferred. However, if you feel there are genuine accentuating circumstances, please get in touch with me, although, given the difficulties of accommodating everyone’s needs we cannot guarantee that I will be able to accommodate your request and my decision is solely at my discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
– If you miss a face to face class you can substitute it by joining an online class during that same term. Please talk to me to arrange access to the online class.
– If Covid regulations change and Over the Moon Yoga studios become temporarily unavailable for us to use, all face to face classes will automatically transition online for the period of the closure, no refunds or transfer for any payments will be available in this case.
– All Amalin Yoga gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
– Gift cards are non-refundable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
– Amalin Yoga is not accountable for loss, stolen, or misused gift cards.
– All gift cards are used by the named recipient subject to these Terms and Conditions, and the medical restrictions and warnings published on this side.
Payment procedures for appointments vary depending on type of service you have chosen.
– Payment in full or as required must be made via this website at the time of booking for all online Casual Classes, Term Commitment courses and Practise Packages, for face to face courses, One-on-One classes or Personalised Practise-Plans.
– Face to face courses must be pre-booked and pre-paid to secure a spot. Spots will not be held without payment.
– For Gift cards please get in touch via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay via direct money transfer, once you have received the payment details.
Requests for refunds and transfers and cancellations
– All payments for online and face to face classes / courses are non-refundable and not transferable and must be used within the specified timeframe or Term as the case may be, for which they were purchased.
– All payments for One-on-One classes or Personalised Practise-Plans are non-refundable and not transferable and must be used within the specified timeframe they are bought for.
– If you cancel your booking for a One-on-One class or an appointment for an Personalised Practice-Plan either held online or in person, more than 24 hours prior to the appointment you will be able to receive an account credit to use at another time for the same service.
– All cancellations for One-on-One classes or appointments for an Personalised Practice-Plan within 24 hours are non-refundable and not transferable.
– Please allow 24 hours for a cancellation so that we can plan accordingly.
– To receive an account credit please cancel more than 24 hours before your One-on-One class or Personalised Practice-Plan appointment.
– If you cancel your booking more than 48 hours prior to the Workshop you will receive an account credit to use at another time.
– All cancellations for Workshops within 48 hours are non-refundable and not transferable.
– All our Workshops have a non-refundable, not transferable deposit, paid when you book.
Studio etiquette and additional terms and conditions
– All participants are required to adhere to Studio etiquette and instructions that may be issued or published from time to time and Amalin Yoga reserves the right to reprimand or expel any participant for any breach.
– In our private yoga studio a face mask needs to be worn at all times during One-on-One or individual practice-plan sessions.
– Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
– If you are under the age of 18 and would like to participate in our services, please get in touch with us via email, email@example.com or on 61 (0) 419110125.
– Children under the age of 18 require written consent from a parent or legal guardian to practise.
– Children under the age of 16 need to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
– The teacher at Amalin Yoga holds a valid Working with Children Check Card.
Medical Condition Form & Waiver of Liability and Release of Amalin Yoga from liability.
You understand that yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical and/or mental conditions. By signing, you affirm that a licenced physician or medical practitioner has verified your good health and physical and mental condition to participate in such a yoga program, including physical yoga postures, breathing practises and relaxation / meditation practises.
In addition, you will make the yoga teacher aware of any medical conditions and/or physical and/or mental limitations before class. If you are pregnant, become pregnant or are post-natal or post-surgical, you must indicate that fact where provided on the Medical Condition Form that will also serve to verify that you have your physician’s, medical practitioner’s approval to participate.
You also confirm that you alone are responsible to decide whether to practise yoga and participation is at your own risk and hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that you have now or may have hereafter against Amalin Yoga and all related facilities and premises for any personal injury or negligence.
If at any time during the class or your session of your home practice, you feel discomfort or strain, gently come out of the posture/practice. You may rest at any time during the class. It is important in yoga that you listen to your body and respect its limits on any given day.
By participating in any of our services you understand that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education, relief of muscular tension and mental practices, such as yoga nidra and other types of meditation. As is the case with any physical activity or meditation practices, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated.
If you experience any pain or discomfort, you will listen to your mind and body, discontinue the activity, and ask for support from the yoga teacher.
You assume full responsibility for any and all damages, which may incur through your participation.
In order to design an appropriate yoga class/course, the yoga teacher needs to know your medical condition.
By participating in any of our services, online or in person, you must agree to complete a full and accurate Medical Condition Form. The information on the Medical Condition Form will inform the yoga teacher of your medical condition.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the completed form is accurate, current and arrives before the first class of your services.
It is also your responsibility to inform the yoga teacher of any changes to your condition or any new condition/s at least 5 hours before the class.
Those under 18 years of age must have the Medical Condition Form signed by a parent or guardian and require written consent from a parent or legal guardian to practise. Children under the age of 16 need to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
If any portion of this release from liability shall be deemed by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then the remainder of this release from liability shall remain in full force and effect and the offending provision or provisions severed here from.
You have carefully read and fully understand and agree to the above terms of this waiver of legal liability and you are by enrolling to participate agreeing to each and every one of these Terms and Conditions voluntarily and recognise that your application for enrollment serves as complete and unconditional release of all liability for the greatest extent allowed by law and that it cannot be changed orally.
These conditions apply in addition to those contained on the Medical Condition Form.
Limitation of Liability
– To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
– We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from products and/or services we have supplied.
– Amalin Yoga is not in any way responsible for any loss or damage of your personal property.
– This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website.
– Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
– Linking our website is not permitted without written consent. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
– The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
– All trademarks, brands, and logos and other content such as images used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not licence you to use these items in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
– Use of any information or content contained within this website without prior written consent constitutes a breach of copyright.
All dealings with you or by your participation with anything shown or heard on this website is subject to the Terms and Conditions set out herein and is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and the parties submit to the courts of that State and any courts having appellate jurisdiction therefrom.